This site is operated by Creative Intersection Pty Ltd. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by Creative Intersection Pty Ltd to help improve the site. This information is supplied by your browser:
* the user's server address
* the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
* the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
* the date and time of the visit to the site
* the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
* the previous site visited
* the type of browser used.
No user-specific, personal information can, or will, be stored in any way.
Collection of Personal Information:
When you e-mail us:
* we will record your e-mail address
* we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
* it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
* we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
* we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
* be collected by lawful and fair means
* be used for a lawful purpose
* be collected with your consent, and
* the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual's computer hard drive for record keeping. Cookies can make websites easier to use by storing information about your preferences on a particular website. The information remains on your computer after the Internet session finishes. This website does not use persistent cookies to store any information.